TPG Community

Get online support

Pause or cancellation of account

Yvette
Level 2

Hi, due to COVID-19 I am currently staying in Adelaide, South Australia, to stay with my family during this crisis. I haven't been home, therefore I was looking to pause my account, since I'll be paying for a service I am not using. Would it be possible to pause my account until further notice? otherwise I want to cancel my account.

On the 31/03/2020 I tried to go through the online support services, however i was waiting for 3 hours all up and no one ended up helping me, as they stated they would connect me over to the cancellations team for the best assistance and then left me waiting for 2 hours more before the chat was closed by a support staff member with no resolution. 

2 REPLIES 2
gaschofield
Level 2
I don't know if it's worth posting here as this was never answered but, any info on this?

I'm away from my place for 6 months, I'd rather not cancel, any option to pause?

Do TPG actually monitor this place or do I just line up on the phone queue and hope for the best?
Ahra_G

Hi @gaschofield

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

We monitor and try our best respond to all queries in our Community page in the most efficient way we can. 

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to assist you accordingly and check the status of your account.

You may refer to this article on how to send a private message: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Ahra_G