Payment refusal

RC450M
Level 2

Hi , I get a notification saying '' your monthly payment has failed '' .  I sign in and your system says .. '' payment in progress '' . Your system won't let me update my payment details. I contacted TPG , ALICE took my call and is extremely helpful , but your automated payment system won't let me pay . Your system won't accept my MasterCard details over the phone .. that's 3 times I've attempted to pay .. I have never experienced a service provider that won't take my payment.. all I want to do is pay what I owe . 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @RC450M 

Let us help check the status of payment details on the account and rectify this. Could you shoot us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi , I get a notification saying '' your monthly payment has failed '' .  I sign in and your system says .. '' payment in progress '' . Your system won't let me update my payment details. I contacted TPG , ALICE took my call and is extremely helpful , but your automated payment system won't let me pay . Your system won't accept my MasterCard details over the phone .. that's 3 times I've attempted to pay .. I have never experienced a service provider that won't take my payment.. all I want to do is pay what I owe .