TPG Community

Get online support

Please refund my roaming activating charges

SOLVED Go to solution
roshanwijesena
Level 2
Hi

I have activated roaming for a while when I was traveling to Singapore. I noticed my account has charged 480$ immediately.

So now I have disabled roaming as I no longer need it. Please help me to get refund ASAP as I can not wait for 30 days of waiting time

Cheers
Roshan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @roshanwijesena, we have sent you a PM asking for additional account details.

Please send the information the address we have provided and let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @roshanwijesena,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. As per checking, the payment is still in progress and we have not received the $480 yet. We need to wait for the payment to be received by TPG first before we can send a request for a refund.

We will closely monitor this and keep you posted for updates where possible. Thank you.

roshanwijesena
Level 2
Thanks for the reply.

Do you have any idea how long will take to have my refund ? 30 days seems too high😒

Thanks
Riezl

Hi @roshanwijesena, we'll check what can be done regarding the refund time frame.

Once we receive the payment, we will send a refund request to our Escalations Team.

Riezl

Hi @roshanwijesena, we have sent you a PM asking for additional account details.

Please send the information the address we have provided and let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

roshanwijesena
Level 2

Hi

Customer support team told me they havel already refunded money to my account.

Thanks for your support.

Regards