TPG Community

Get online support

Refund due immediately

lhariri
Level 2

I was told by a sales rep the cheapest NBN plan included home phone service and it doesn't. I cancelled the same day and went back to ADSL + home phone.  An NBN modem was then sent to me days later and I refused the delivery and it was returned.

I was charged $10 for this.

I was charged $10 for the "Oz talk" home phone service but I am still paying 25 cents for each phone call I make!

I was then charged $15.14 for a "top-up" even though I was charged $10 for "Oz talk" unlimited local phone calls.

I am owed a refund of $35.14 and I am still not on unlimited phone calls.

How can I be charged $10 for "Oz talk" and then also charged 25 cents a call?!

I have tried calling TPG over a dozen times in the last 2 weeks, online chatting many times, emails, and posting on here twice now.  Each time I am just referred to someone else.  I am due a refund of $35.14 + the phone calls I have been charged since May 13, AND PUT ME BACK ON UNLIMITED LOCAL CALLS.

No more phone calls, no more passing the buck.  Just refund me and fix it.  I have been a customer for over 13 years!

1 REPLY 1
sajalm

Hi @lhariri ,

In our system we can see you contacted yesterday and they are processing it. Pls wait for their call,we apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Sajal