TPG Community

Get online support

Refund the money that you took back into my bank account TODAY so that I can pay another bill!!

mgarvey18
Level 2

You people REALLY piss me off!!!

I had the money for this bill in my bank account for a ** week and despite the fact that you ALREADY have my bank account and debit card details on file  I kept getting emails and test messages like this email!!!

I emailed you last Thursday complaining about this and saying that you'd taken too long to process the payment so I had allocated those fund for another bill! I told you that you can take your money when I get my next disability pension which is on Wednesday 26th August!!

But then late on Friday you processed this bill payment!!

I immediately contacted my bank and lodged a disputed transaction complaint with them but they said they needed to contact TPG about it.

So now I want you to refund that money back into my bank account TODAY so that I can pay another bill. You can take your money when I get my next disability pension which is on Wednesday 26th August!!

Make sure that you refund it TODAY!! Also if you are going to call me text me FIRST to let me know because I do not answer my home phone!! I let call to that number to go to my answering machine!!

Meanwhile, get your ** together you people!!! Obviously none of you know what you're supposed to be doing!!!

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @mgarvey18, we'd like to take a look at your account to better understand what happened. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community