TPG Community

Get online support

SERIOUS TECHNICAL ERROR: SOMEONE HAS CANCELLED MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS

pkhlau
Level 2

HI, 

I am writing for urgent help. I requested a home relocation from NBN to an ADSL2+ site. Unfortuantely a new account need to be created.

All my email accounts have been disabled WITHOUT MY APPROVAL as per the attached transcript.

My business and personal communications depend on your service and it is incredibly disappointing and frustrating that this has not been remediated. I have contacted your phone help line to no avail. Additionally I have left messages on your support board and this chat service as well.

I was informed that someone would call me but no one has.

I am very disappointed in your level of service and would ask this problem be fixed as soon as possible.

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @

Thanks for your query!

Due to the nature of your concern, i will organise someone to call you back ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

pkhlau
Level 2

Well I will await the call. Someone from the TPG chat line said someone would call me at 0800 to 0830. I AM STILL WAITING

pkhlau
Level 2

Hi David

Thanks for getting back to me mate: BUT YOU HAVE CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT. YOu have to fix this. No amount of downloading an app will fix this. 

No one has contacted me despite promises yesterday. No one has contacted me today. 

Are you going to follow through and fix this?