TPG Community

Get online support

Service disconnected despite sent email 8 days back - Escalations done no reolution

sandeepbura
Level 2

Doesn't look like anyone is going to contact as the half day is already over and TPG is not used to of following up on complaints even of its their fault only..

sandeepbura
Level 2

Knew it. As expected... No One cares about the customers even after repeated issues caused by TPG.. this is what's called Harrassment..

Shane

We chased this with our Team and currenty awaiting update for the service plan change, the assigned Case Manager will provide you feedback when it becomes available. 

Knew it. As expected... No One cares about the customers even after repeated issues caused by TPG.. this is what's called Harrassment..

sandeepbura
Level 2

you gusy did the mistake and disconnected my service.. then reactivated after 2 Days of manual new account creation with a wrong plan and with a ridiculous speed and no one.. as usual no one is following up and providing the update..  I will claim the compensation for missing my work due to the non availability of the internet, my stress, frustration and Harrassment by TPG. THis is ridiculously embarrassing to keep following up without any update and resolution... you guys are shameless..

sandeepbura
Level 2

STILL NO UPDATE..... USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE...  AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS TEAM IS A JOKE..

sandeepbura
Level 2

Plan still not updated despite the TIO resolutions team has been engaged.. worst of all... No timeframe on rectifying the mess created by TPG itself.