Still no email access

SOLVED Go to solution
Vegieman
Level 2

Because I do not realy understand the "Location" box I probably selected the wrong one.What a pity you cannot select all! somebody might do something about it. Still no emails, or access to my account or mailbox on line. There is obviously something wrong/failing in the password area.I use Thunderbird so cannot really blame Microsoft Win 10 updates but yes it was around then that it all fell apart.How many more days before something is sorted? It's been 4 days so far.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vegieman
Level 2

I have been working and just received a reply to my first post. I was asked by Riezl a Moderator to "private message" and supply several items namely my Customer ID, User name and address. This I have just done and returned to Thunderbird to access my other email boxes and as if by magic my  TPG Email was active and I received 39 outstanding emails. How or why unexplained but happy. I have always avoided any password manager. Is it possible that it suddenly went into action and activated. Thank You anyway. My apologies to Riezl if it was only something very simple. Vegieman

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Vegieman
Level 2

I have been working and just received a reply to my first post. I was asked by Riezl a Moderator to "private message" and supply several items namely my Customer ID, User name and address. This I have just done and returned to Thunderbird to access my other email boxes and as if by magic my  TPG Email was active and I received 39 outstanding emails. How or why unexplained but happy. I have always avoided any password manager. Is it possible that it suddenly went into action and activated. Thank You anyway. My apologies to Riezl if it was only something very simple. Vegieman