TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Home Wireless Broadband

Thornbury2022
Level 2

I have moved into a new apartment and have registered for TPG Home Wireless Broadband. I set up my modem 2 days ago, but have had no Internet connection since I set it up. I contacted TPG 2 days ago and was issued with a ticket number. I followed up with TPG today and the issue hasn't been resolved. How long can I expect to be without Internet? I have also been unable to log into my account.

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Thornbury2022

We'd like to check on the status of your case and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

Misaelsa
Level 3

I'm especially stayed aware of the article and I will get many benefits from it. Subsequently, thank you for sharing it.That vitalizes the amazing bone! Here clearly accepting I endeavor an article I can pull off a couple of additional spaces!

@Thornbury2022 Pay My Doctor Login wrote:

I have moved into a new apartment and have registered for TPG Home Wireless Broadband. I set up my modem 2 days ago, but have had no Internet connection since I set it up. I contacted TPG 2 days ago and was issued with a ticket number. I followed up with TPG today and the issue hasn't been resolved. How long can I expect to be without Internet? I have also been unable to log into my account.