TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Internet Pty Ltd (TPG) will compensate nearly 8,000 of its customers who were misled about maxim

SOLVED Go to solution
BW
Level 2
Level 2

I have not been contacted by TPG re. compensation for slow speed.

I have been with TPG (NBN FTTN Broadband XXL Bundle Superfast) Jan-Feb 2016 I was under contract for 18 months now out of contract. I have only ever achieved 40+ Mb download speed was sold 100/40

How do I contact TPG to get things started.

I was under the impression that they would contact me.

BW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BW
Level 2
Level 2

@Manuelwrote:

Hi @BW,

I have emailed you again, please reply back in the community to confirm that you have received the email.

Cheers

Manuel

Thank you Manuel I have received the email

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Manuel
Community Manager

Hi @BW,

Welcome to the community.

I have pulled up your account and seen that we have sent an email to both your TPG and secondary email accounts on the 28 February at 4:54pm.

The email outlines all the information that you need to know in regards to the ACCC finding and how it affects you.

All your questions should be answered within the email.

Hope that helps

Manuel

BW
Level 2
Level 2

@Manuelwrote:

Hi @BW,

Welcome to the community.

I have pulled up your account and seen that we have sent an email to both your TPG and secondary email accounts on the 28 February at 4:54pm.

The email outlines all the information that you need to know in regards to the ACCC finding and how it affects you.

All your questions should be answered within the email.

Hope that helps

Manuel

Hi Manuel

I have no email from TPG as you stated I have checked and searched the in box and trash

To my knowledge I do not have a secondary email

Is it possible to resend said email to my TPG address

BW

Manuel
Community Manager

Hi @BW,

I have emailed you again, please reply back in the community to confirm that you have received the email.

Cheers

Manuel

BW
Level 2
Level 2

@Manuelwrote:

Hi @BW,

Cheers

Manuel

Thank you Manuel I have received the email

mchung75
Level 2

I haven't received any emails or information either about the compensation.

Please send it to my email address please.

Mc_Gerald

Hi @mchung75,

Welcome to TPG community!

The compensation is only offered to NBN Fibre to the node (FTTN) / NBN Fibre to the building (FTTB) customers, because these technologies are affected by the infrastructure limitation of the legacy copper network.

Kind regards,

Mc