TPG Community

Get online support

TPG providing no service and still taking my money

shaykempen
Level 3
Signed up with TPG in May, had NO internet connection for multiple months and multiple attempts to contact TPG and left on hold for hours and hours each time. A technician finally had to come out and REINSTALL our NBN modem as there was a fault not of our own. All the whole TPG was happily taking my money from my bank account. The last time I spoke to someone I was told I would receive a full reimbursement which was recorded on the phone call and since then have had email communications with multiple representatives who have told me I am not entitled to any reimbursement. This is a breach of my consumer rights, I will contact the ACCC if this issue is not dealt with promptly. I have requested multiple call backs, tried emailing and calling and nobody knows what’s going on or cares. TPG have now threatened to cut off my internet if I don’t pay my outstanding bill which I will not be paying until I receive my stolen money back from TPG.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @shaykempen, we have located the account using your community details. We can see that your concern has been raised to our Accounts Team. We'll make a follow up and we'll also escalate this to our Complaints Resolution Team.

Kindly await further updates via email or phone call within 24-48 hours. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.