TPG Community

Get online support

TPG ripping me off

elesh
Level 3

TPG, you blocked me every time I try to access my mobile information online. I can see my page for 1-2 sec, then you redirect me to a homepage.

Over $30 disappeared from my account. Can I see where they went? I was getting your messages that I ahve 50%, then 85% and 100% of data used, when I was not even using the phone.

I need access to my mobile phone information. TPG, you took over $30 from my account. I need to see what you were charging me for.

5 REPLIES 5
elesh
Level 3

Since 12 December I sent several emails to TPG regarding the issue and no one replied. On 14 January I spoke to TPG over the phone, was given a ref number and tcket number for my complaint. I was told that a supervisor would call me. 

One week passed, no one called. No one replied to my emails. How good.

elesh
Level 3

TPG blocked my access to view my mobile usage information online, ignored to provide me with TCs for my PAYG plan. Over $30 disappeared from my account with no evidence how they used the money.  I am blocked from making calls or texts.

On 14 january, they provided me with a ticket number for my complaint, it's still not resolved.

elesh
Level 3

I did not buy any data,  I did not intend to use at all. The top up was for making calls and texts. TPG withdrew my money for the service I never used. I still don't have access to my data usage. All my balance for calls disappeared as soon as TPG detected a smartphone instead of my old 3 G phone.

No response to my complaint with a registered ticket number. 2 supervisors failed to contact me. Can you stop this robbery, TPG?

elesh
Level 3

TPG, please confirm that you can use for data usage any money deposited for calls/texts on PAYG plan. I still have no access to my data usage. And I did not use it all. TPG< can you stop this robbery?

elesh
Level 3

I am yet to get access to my data usage. My access is blocked, money disappeared. I need the full terms and Conditions for my plan, not a screenshot provided by BasilDV via DM.