TPG Community

Get online support

TPG staff cancelled my mobile service 1 month ahead of time

edddiiie
Level 2
I sent an email to TPG requesting to cancel one of my mobile service at the end of December. I received an email reply confirming that my cancellation will take effect on the 2nd of January. Yesterday I went to use my mobile and the service has been disconnected already. I called customer support and the agent didn't acknowledge that TPG agreed to cancel the service until 2nd of Jan until I forwarded him all the emails from TPG. When he saw the emails he said he can't help me and to send an email requesting TPG to fix it so I sent an email yesterday and no one replies. Now second day without a mobile that I user for work. My question is who can I call to get this fixed quickly? The agent on the phone didn't want to take any accountability?
2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @edddiiie, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have located the account using your community details and we can see that your concern has been raised to our Escalations Team.

The request to reactivate the service has been completed and it should be working now.

With regard to your previous interaction with our staff, we will be taking care of the matter internally as part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer service.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

edddiiie
Level 2
Hi Riezl, yes that's correct I received a call and the matter was fixed quickly. Thanks. I must mention that I am only canceling the service because I have two numbers with TPG and no other reason. I will remain a customer with my other number. Good support when you speak to the right staff!