TPG Community

Get online support

Tpg email on iPhone iOS 13

Jscire
Level 2
Hi guys
I currently have iOS 13 installed on my iPhone
Tpg email account can receive but can’t send, I keep getting an error of “the sender address was invalid”
If anyone has this working can you please tell me what your outgoing smtp settings are, port number also
I’ve tried port 25 and smtp I’m using is mail.tpg.com.au
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Jscire ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issue sending an email. We'd like to confirm if your iPhone is connected to TPG's network or if you're using Mobile Data using a different ISP.

In the event that you're Mobile Data from other ISP, we recommend to use the outgoing server dedicated for the ISP. Also, please check if the issue still persist using your Post Office https://www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice

Let us know how it will go.

Jscire
Level 2
Hi Shane
The problem with not being able to send happens on both tpg network on WiFi with nbn and also when using mobile data
I have tried to setup my email on another iPhone with exact same fault happening
Through the web post office I can send emails but on both iPhones I can only receive but not send
Thanks

Joe
Shane

Hi @Jscire,

Thanks for the confirmation. We'll have this investigated, you may also raise it directly to our Postmaster for faster response, you can reach them postmaster@tpg.com.au. PM us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!