TPG Community

Get online support

Transfer of email service

SOLVED Go to solution
robbie2
Level 2

Could TPG please confirm the following, as I have been reading posts and the information re: transfer of email to the Messaging Co appears to vary.

When I received the first email re changeover it referred to one of my unused slave names. I contacted TPG and was told that they were only stopping the email service for unused email addresses unless you requested to keep it. Can you confirm that this information was incorrect and TPG will no longer be providing an email service?

I have a main email address that has one alias attached and believe that when I transfer the main address only, the alias will also move with it. This is critical for me as the alias is an address that my business has had for 23 years so I must get this right. Is this correct?

I have 1 x slave name in use that I must transfer separately. Is this correct?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi,

We have made the decision to stop providing email services so we can focus on our core products, internet and mobile services. You can transfer any existing email address and slaves to The Messaging Company. 

If you opt to transfer your main TPG email, any email aliases will transfer automatically. If you have a slave email that has its own inbox, you will need to register it separately.

Regards, 

Angeli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Angeli

Hi,

We have made the decision to stop providing email services so we can focus on our core products, internet and mobile services. You can transfer any existing email address and slaves to The Messaging Company. 

If you opt to transfer your main TPG email, any email aliases will transfer automatically. If you have a slave email that has its own inbox, you will need to register it separately.

Regards, 

Angeli