TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to access all account features

markcoop
Level 2

When I login, to be able to view my current invoices, I go to "Click Here to view your other services". When I click on the link it takes me to the other service page (where I can usually view invoices etc.) but now a dialogue box comes up saying there is an error and to try again another time and it then logs me out. This has been going on for about a week now. 

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @markcoop ,

Let me help see what we can do to fix this. Could you post a screenshot of the error message on this thread when you log-in to 'MyAccount' also flick me a message with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

When I login, to be able to view my current invoices, I go to "Click Here to view your other services". When I click on the link it takes me to the other service page (where I can usually view invoices etc.) but now a dialogue box comes up saying there is an error and to try again another time and it then logs me out. This has been going on for about a week now. 

markcoop
Level 2

Hi Shane. 

Please see attached two screen shots. 

Login screen 1 is the screen I see when I first log in and the link I press to go to my services. 

Link Screen w dialogue box - is a screen shot of the page the link is trying to take me to with the error message. The error message comes up for about 30 secs then it automatically logs me out. 

Shane

Hi @markcoop 

Thanks for the screenshot! Our team is still working on some features that we have on 'MyAccount' we can have our accounts team contact you and request a copy of your current invoice, could you flick me a message with your account details?

Regards,

Hi Shane.

Please see attached two screen shots.

Login screen 1 is the screen I see when I first log in and the link I press to go to my services.

Link Screen w dialogue box - is a screen shot of the page the link is trying to take me to with the error message. The error message comes up for about 30 secs then it automatically logs me out. 

markcoop
Level 2

Hi Shane. 

Let me know what other info you require. 

BasilDV

Hi @markcoop 

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any personal or account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

Just send it via private message for us to check on what we can do for you.

BasilDV