TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to do Plan Change online or over the phone with rep

fusionnepal
Level 2

I am on 50mbps Business plan currently. I was trying to change my plan from My Account. I could go upto the Select Plan page but unable to choose the Exclusive Promotion plan that is given to me for NBN Home Superfast 250mbps on $84.99/months which is usually $124.99/m.

I spent my half day talking with TPG customer service, various people, various section. Even some logged in through my account to see what exactly happening and the offer was still there when they log in using my account details. But unable to complete the plan change with the given offer.

I have attached the screen shot of my account page. I have been very loyal customer of TPG since 2013. But this time, it seems like I need to go to another ISP. Infact I am trailing another ISP in UNI - D Port 2 with great service.

Can someone from TPG be able to assist on changing my plan to the one that is offered under my login?

My account is - xxxxxx

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @fusionnepal 

Let us help coordinate this with our accounts team, see our options on how to get the offer shown on the website, and assist us in processing the changes. Could you send us a message via PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I am on 50mbps Business plan currently. I was trying to change my plan from My Account. I could go upto the Select Plan page but unable to choose the Exclusive Promotion plan that is given to me for NBN Home Superfast 250mbps on $84.99/months which is usually $124.99/m.

I spent my half day talking with TPG customer service, various people, various section. Even some logged in through my account to see what exactly happening and the offer was still there when they log in using my account details. But unable to complete the plan change with the given offer.

I have attached the screen shot of my account page. I have been very loyal customer of TPG since 2013. But this time, it seems like I need to go to another ISP. Infact I am trailing another ISP in UNI - D Port 2 with great service.

Can someone from TPG be able to assist on changing my plan to the one that is offered under my login?

My account is - xxxxxx