TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to login internationally

Zemmy01
Level 2
I am abroad and have roaming enabled and can currently receive calls and texts.

I need to log into my account to check something but the login screen keeps bouncing me back, I know my credentials are correct as they are stored in a password manager.

This has been apparently reported before, I need to login to gain access to my voicemail pin as apparently that is needed when accessing this abroad.

Kind of ridiculous that I need to ask support for this and also that there is not a contact email as I am not burning through my pre-paid calls/texts just to sit on hold on the support line.
5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @Zemmy01

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Kindly confirm if you are accessing My Account through a web browser or phone app. 

Regards, 

Angeli

Zemmy01
Level 2
From my understanding TPG does not provide a phone app.

I am accessing it through a browser on my phone and I do not currently have access to a computer.

I have not had issues accessing this previously through a browser on my phone.
Angeli

Hi @Zemmy01

We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we have you do the following?

1. Try to access the My Account on different web browsers.

2. Use your TPG customer ID as the username instead of TPG mobile number (or vice versa). 

If you still encounter an error, please do send the screenshots via PM and we'll have it investigated. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Zemmy01
Level 2
That has worked, how can I view and/or change the PIN on my voicemail. I don't recall ever setting one.

But it seems when attempting to access overseas you need a PIN
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Zemmy01 ,

Could you send us a PM with your details so we can coordinate re-settings the voicemail pin with the help of our accounts team.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

That has worked, how can I view and/or change the PIN on my voicemail. I don't recall ever setting one.

But it seems when attempting to access overseas you need a PIN