TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to view mobile phone usage

petraello
Level 2

Hi, I am only able to view my own mobile phone usage and not the other 3 family mobiles that are merged with my account. On my account home page there should be an option for service management, but this doesn’t appear. TPG Mobile services shows with view all mobile service accounts underneath. I can click on this and it takes me to my mobile accounts with only my mobile usage. There is a hyperlink “click here to manage your other services” at the top of the page.  This takes me to the new dashboard. However there is once again no drop down box for “select a service to manage. “  I’m using a desktop computer and my browser is Firefox. I rang TPG and was told to use Chrome. I tried Chrome and still doesn’t display. I was also advised to maybe reset my password if this didn’t work. I tried this as well and also tried to login using each different mobile number but this didn’t work either.  Not sure what the next step is? Cheers   

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @petraello

We'll need to escalate your My Account issue to the relevant team for investigation. Send us a private message with your account number or TPG mobile number and we'll take it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

petraello
Level 2

Hi, I received an email today saying the problem should be fixed by now? However, i just checked and there is no change to my options. It is exactly the same as when I first raised the issue? I guess you'll have to re-escalate it. Cheers   

Angeli

Hi @petraello

Please use any of your TPG mobile numbers to log in and let us know how it goes.