TPG Community

Get online support

Updated billing details last week

SOLVED Go to solution
paulettesteele
Level 2

Hi, I updated my billing details last week ahead of the payment coming out a couple of days ago. However, I received a notification that payment was rejected which proves you've still tried to bill my old account which has $0 funds in it now.

As I can't see what billing details you have for my account, I don't know if they've gone through or not. Last night I updated them again and it said it was done however you still haven't direct debited the new account details I sent you.

I think you should allow customers to see their own billing details to make sure they are correct. At present, with just the button to update/enter them, customers don't really know what's in your system.

Please advise. I can't call you as your lines are so busy and you recommended this and the app. I can't be bothered downloading another app that I will rarely if ever use.

Thanks

Paulette

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
paulettesteele
Level 2

Thanks Angeli, I noticed this morning that TPG debited my new bank account yesterday, I'm presuming late in the day. So it's all taken care of now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi ,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The credit card or direct debit details that you nominated for your account are being encrypted once entered in our system for security purposes. If you have recently changed from credit card to direct debit (vice versa), the system will not override the payment details; hence, you must contact us to manually remove it and use the new payment method for your future payments. This could be the possible reason as to why a payment was previously rejected.

You may PM your TPG customer ID or account username, so I can check your payment status.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

paulettesteele
Level 2

Thanks Angeli, I noticed this morning that TPG debited my new bank account yesterday, I'm presuming late in the day. So it's all taken care of now.