TPG Community

Get online support

What time of the day do our billing cycles start/end?

SOLVED Go to solution
the8thark
Level 2

Does anyone here know what time of the day do our billing cycles start/end?
I've gotten emails stating " until the start of your next billing cycle on the 22/10/2017".  But in my account the current bllling cycle is 2017-09-23 to 2017-10-22.

The 22nd can't be both the start of the new billing cycle and the last day of the current billing cycle.  Unless at some point in the day, the new billing cycle starts.  If that is the case, what time in the day is this occuring?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Luna
Level 5

Hi @the8thark, I'm sure that billing cycles start at midnight. 

Do you have an internet and home phone bundle with TPG? Sometimes it does happen that the internet and the home phone components of your bundle end up with slightly different billing cycles due to account changes.

Log into TPG My Account at https://www.tpg.com.au/account and look at the billing cycles of your usage:

• To check the internet billing cycle, click Check Your Account Usage (New & Improved). 
    • For me, this looks like: Display Usage for 2017-10-10 to 2017-11-09
  • To check the home phone billing cycle, look under View TPG Home Phone Service Account (or View NBN Digital Voice Service Account if you have NBN) and then click the Usage option
    • For me this, looks like: Display charges for the period 2017-10-10 00:00:00 to 2017-11-09 23:59:59

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Luna
Level 5

Hi @the8thark, I'm sure that billing cycles start at midnight. 

Do you have an internet and home phone bundle with TPG? Sometimes it does happen that the internet and the home phone components of your bundle end up with slightly different billing cycles due to account changes.

Log into TPG My Account at https://www.tpg.com.au/account and look at the billing cycles of your usage:

• To check the internet billing cycle, click Check Your Account Usage (New & Improved). 
    • For me, this looks like: Display Usage for 2017-10-10 to 2017-11-09
  • To check the home phone billing cycle, look under View TPG Home Phone Service Account (or View NBN Digital Voice Service Account if you have NBN) and then click the Usage option
    • For me this, looks like: Display charges for the period 2017-10-10 00:00:00 to 2017-11-09 23:59:59