TPG Community

Get online support

Why TPG can't verify my card and take payment.

SOLVED Go to solution
shirish
Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to update my card in TPG's portal but I'm not able to register my card or even make payment. 

My bank says TPG is trying to verify the card by making $0 payment which they don't allow, therefore my card is not getting registered with TPG to make payment. They said ask TPG to charge atleast a $1 to verify the card.   

I have called TPG 2 times this month to get this issue sorted but It seems TPG could not manage to sort out this issue.

Now, If TPG can't take payment within 10 days then they may disconnect my internet which will be a shame and will make me move to a provider who can charge my card and take payment. 

Can someone please sort out this issue for me ? 

TPG Customer Ref: *******

Thanks 

Shirish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shirish
Level 2

So now TPG started removing forum posts too that does not sing their praises. Cheap shot!!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @shirish

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Let's help you update your payment method and get your account up to date. Send us a PM with your customer ID or username and we'll discuss it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

shirish
Level 2

So now TPG started removing forum posts too that does not sing their praises. Cheap shot!!

gforcej
Level 3

Hi Angeli. Please help me. I lost my SIM card 2 weeks ago and cannot get a replacement despite providing 4 forms of ID. Licence, credit card, passport, and Medicare card. What is the problem? Thanks. Username ID [deleted]. [deleted]

Angeli

Hi @gforcej

I'll help you get your SIM replacement. Send me a PM with your TPG customer ID and we'll discuss it from there.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Shane

Hi @sunny3,

Let us help check what caused payment issues with the service. Could you send us a PM with your details so we can coordinate this with our accounts team and fix this ASAP.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

As i know make sure you have entered the correct card details, including the card number, expiration date, CVV (Card Verification Value), and billing address. Even a small error in any of these fields can lead to payment verification issues or if your card does not have enough funds to cover the payment, TPG may be unable to verify it. Ensure that your account has a sufficient balance or credit limit to complete the transaction.

gforcej
Level 3

I cannot pm you because i cannot sign into my account. I cannot sign into my account because i lost my sim card and now have a different temporary number. TPG send verification text to my old number which i cannot access. Solution? Let's work it out here. Thanks. gforcej Account Number xxxxxxx