TPG Community

Get online support

Why do I get a random $10 fee every month mid-pay cycle?

RoseRed84
Level 2
I literally paid my internet NBN and home phone bundle service monthly bill at the start of this week, and am now receiving messages from TPG to pay a $10 fee also. This happens basically every month, at different times in the month, I’m confused and annoyed. If it was part of my monthly billing fees, then why doesn’t it come out with my monthly payment? If I’m being charged for something else- what is it? It makes no sense at all, and over the last 2 months our internet has been absolutely crap! I have rang about this issue, and was told I needed a new modem- even though our previous one seemed fine. After paying for the shipping of a new modem, it has made no difference whatsoever and we still continue to have extremely bad internet- with it dropping out constantly, at least 15 times a day, cutting us off from what we’re doing. It’s so inconvenient, I’m just about fed up with TPG now and already to move on to a new company, as nothing is ever explained or actually fixed. If someone is willing to actually help these matters, please contact me. Also, Covid-19 I will not accept as an excuse for bad internet, as at the height of the pandemic in Adelaide, our internet was working fabulously.
3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @RoseRed84

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're able to pull up your account using your community details and we have determined that the billing cycle of your internet and home phone are different; hence, the invoices are being generated on different dates. 

We're sorry to hear that cancellation has crossed your mind but please give us a chance to assist you on your connection issue. It is evident on your account the series of connection drop outs. Can you PM to us your preferred callback number and time and we'll organise a callback with our tech team to conduct further troubleshooting to determine if the new modem issued to you last month is causing the issue. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/td-p/4093

Best regards, 

Angeli

RoseRed84
Level 2
Hi there, a call back today after 4pm to my mobile number found on my account will be great. The drips outs were happening before the modem was sent- it was the reason the modem was sent in the first place, the modem isn’t the issue, it is something else. Thanks.
Angeli

Hi @RoseRed84

We have organised the callback between 5-6PM SA and you will be contacted on your mobile number that ends with 8329. 

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 

Angeli