TPG Community

Get online support

Why my mobile plan VM2 suddently change from 2GB to 200MB this month?

jiemingyang
Level 2
I would like to know what's going on. My mobile plan is VM2. I used to have 2gb included data in my plan. It has been just 2 days and already said I exceeded the usage and start charging from prepaid balance. I checked the dashboard and I only used 238mb data? Attached a screenshot for reference. This is not acceptable and I am going to quit the plan if matter is not resolved. Could you please let me know what is your tpg email for mobile  so that i can message you my mobile number so you can pull up my account.
regards 
Jie ming yang

4 REPLIES 4
Angeli

Hi @jiemingyang

The VM2 actually includes 200MB of data with $180 included value for calls and SMS. Though, we can definitely check your account about the 2GB data allocation. Send us a private message with your TPG mobile number or customer ID. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

jiemingyang
Level 2

i have been using 2GB data every month for many years with this plan and you can check my history. You can't just change it to 200MB suddenly this month. This is not acceptable and I am going to quit the plan if matter is not resolved. Please check at your end and restore it to 2GB asap. Also, please credit me back the prepaid credit that i have used for the extra "38MB" while i should not be charged. I have also PM you. Please let me know if you received my number and account detail . 

jiemingyang
Level 2

i provided you my mobile number to investigate 4 days ago. As of today, still nobody repsonds me? What's going on?

Aubrey

@jiemingyang We can see that one of the Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been assigned to this case and sent you an email the other day. We'll check for updates on this case.