TPG Community

Get online support

Wrong 5G broadband installation address

SOLVED Go to solution
mhutchz1
Level 3
I placed an order for TPG 5G Plus broadband yesterday and clearly advised the correct service/delivery address (in Sydney) BUT your confirmation email wrongly says that the installation address is in Queensland which is the address only for my credit card but NOT my installation or service or contact address. If you wrongly deliver the modem to Queensland, please consider it lost. Why have you made this error? I need the 5G modem by Wednesday before my NBN is disconnected so need it to be correctly delivered to my Sydney address.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @mhutchz1

We've reviewed the account and can confirm that the address is correct.

The hardware order is still in progress and we can confirm that it will be sent out to the correct address.

You may send me a PM with the screenshot of the email that you received for us to check it.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @mhutchz1

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

mhutchz1
Level 3
I've sent the PM. Delivery is needed to my Sydney address and not to the wrong Queensland address shown in TPG's email. The correct Sydney address was provided in my order.
BasilDV

Hi @mhutchz1

We've responded to your PM.

We'll be waiting for your details to complete the verification.

BasilDV

mhutchz1
Level 3
Hi Basil, I have answered all your questions but this is ridiculous. It is obvious that I ordered the service for my Sydney address and not for Queensland. It's TPG's mistake - please fix it or else you'll lose your modem. It must be delivered to me at my Sydney address. You have all the details. Please confirm it is fixed.
mhutchz1
Level 3
Your system is obviously faulty since TPG records the credit card address as the installation address (and the contact address) despite the order clearly being for a different address. I hope it's just an error with your email system and not your delivery system, but so far I have no confidence...
BasilDV

Hi @mhutchz1

We've reviewed the account and can confirm that the address is correct.

The hardware order is still in progress and we can confirm that it will be sent out to the correct address.

You may send me a PM with the screenshot of the email that you received for us to check it.

BasilDV

mhutchz1
Level 3
How do I send a screenshot by PM? There is no way to add an attachment.