bill adjustment

seaward09
Level 2

Hi, I reported complaints about disconnection several times and spent several hours to discuss with this.

Nothing happened since I called last time at August and yesterday.

So I have commented on google map as below

I have used TPG ADSL several years and changed TPG NBN early of this year. After lockout period started, when internet was critical, it disconnected a whole day or half day. Three times from March and Now. I have complained but their answer is there is nothing they can do. I have asked one month fee waived for loss of my precious data and time , but not answered. Very unreliable service. Wouldn't recommend for your valuable time.

and TPG replied so quickly as below;

Response from the owner 6 hours ago
Hi David, we apologise for the connection issue that you’ve experienced. We understand how important to have a stable internet connection during this period and we appreciate your patient while we have this rectified. Billing adjustment is provided based on the fault duration. Please contact us @ community.tpg.com.au so we can follow up with your billing adjustment request.

Please consider billing adjustment. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @seaward09

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using your Community Details, we will chase this with the initial technical team who handled your compensation request way back July and request them to contact you tomorrow.

Regards, 

Shane

Hi @seaward09

I sent you a Private Message about the details of the billing adjustment posted on the account last August. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,