TPG Community

Get online support

billing should be sent automatically

gavinchester
Level 2

I don't find it an acceptable level of service to not have billing  advice sent automatically. I see from an answer to another customer that you don't consider it a key and core necessity.

By contrast, I am getting monthly billing advice by email for a different ISP I use at a different billing address. I'm also getting email advice of automatic billing for utilities such as electricity and gas, so I don't see why TPG can't offer the same basic service instead of having to actively log into my account to check on billing.

I'm not happy with this ommision - or I am missing the spot where I need to "turn on" billing advice. Please advise.

Gavin

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @gavinchester ,

Welcome to the community!

TPG is a prepaid service and because of this, we do not provide a paper bill. We only accept credit card and direct debit payments for the monthly automatic debit. You may also access and view your monthly statements online: https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/your_account/index.php

Your feedback matter to us we will pass this on internally. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

gavinchester
Level 2

Thanks for the response Shane. You misunderstood my frustration and disappointment at what I consider the serious gap in service from TPG. A no time did I mention or consider a PAPER bill. That would be ludicrous. What I did say was the lack of email advice of the bill as typically provided by other big ISPs and most other service providers of all shapes and sizes. Why are TPG not providing that? It would take a few tiny lines of code to send the invoice notice as an email advice everytime you bill a customer.

Shane

Thank you @gavinchester for your feedback we will raise this to our Management for now you may check your billing statements online.

SkipperC
Level 2

This is exactley the reason why I am at this very moment organising a shift from TPG for two of my NBN accounts to another retailer that does email a monthly bill out. I have requested in the past for an email bill so I can keep track and record monthly expenses but was advised by TPG that they do not provide this.

Angeli

Hi @gavinchester, we're sorry to read that you are unhappy with our billing system. We provide our customers an online account (https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount) where you can view your tax invoices and everything related to your account with us. Hence, we encourage you to access your My Account. We will take your feedback regarding this matter to further improve our services. Let us know should you require further assistance. Thank you!

Angeli

Hello @SkipperC, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback here in TPG Community. We're sorry that we do not automatically send paper bill or email your tax invoices since we have provided an online account (My Account) to all of our customers to view anything related to the existing service subscription. Hence, we encourage you to utilise this online service. Let us know should you require further assistance. Thank you!