billing

Paddy
Level 2

G'day Tpg Community,

I keep getting emails asking for my credit card details. which I am sure have been updated.

How can i supply them without having to spend half the day on the phone?

Paddy

4 REPLIES 4
Angeli

Hi @Paddy,

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Kindly send a screenshot of the email that you received and we'll have it validated. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Angeli

Hi @Paddy

I've received your private message and determined that the email did came from us. It was a notification for your email only service as the credit card nominated was recently rejected. Our payment request has been dishonored by your bank. Would you like to update your payment method or reprocess the payment using the same card? 

Regards,

Angeli

Angeli

Hi Paddy, 

Here's an article that you can use a guide to update the payment method. 

Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

Regards,

Angeli

Scubayorp
Level 3

Hi Paddy,

I've also been getting these emails about my email-only account, but have ignored them because they didn't look genuine. See attached screen shot - it did have my correct username at the end of the email.

Turns out, they are legit.

I rang the suggested number, which is the TPG number 131423, and even they sounded dodgy so I went online and signed into my account. Sure enough, there was an outstanding debt.

I followed the prompts and entered new credit account details. All good now.

I think TPG need to somehow fix the way they send reminders about bounced payments.