TPG Community

Get online support

can't update card details on new site

casper
Level 2

as subject suggests i am having failed attempts at payment on the new site. there is no option for me to update my card details and for some reason it is using a card from 2018. So i cannot pay the bill....I unecesarily updated my card on the old site even though it was already updated because there was an option to, however that still didn't carry over to the new site....on the new site there is no option to update my card info, like there is no button.....I can't call you because it would take too long and i can't afford it as it would be from my mobile....It would be good if you could fix this somehow, preferrably before you cut off my connection...

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @casper,

Thanks for raising this matter to us. We'll arrange a callback with our Mobile Support Team to assist you on updating your payment details. Kindly private message to us your preferred callback number and time today.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

casperlol
Level 2

Hi Angeli, sorry i had to re-register as my normal email apparently no longer exists, i tried pm'ing you and looked at the excample but when i clicked on your name i didn't see the option that is in the link to pm you.

casperlol
Level 2

oops ok it came up a little later lol