TPG Community

Get online support

5 Days of lost emails. Unacceptable TPG!

Jebb
Level 2

ATTN Moderator. I have been disconnected from my email for 5 days. Only to be told that no emails came thru over that period and if they did the sender would have got a undelivered return email. This is not correct as I have been sending test emails from my work had no non delivery emails. So 5 days of emails from my primary address have been lost. This is unacceptable TPG. I would like action on this from a manager please.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Jebb ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I assume you are still using an Email client, have you tried using TPG post office sending an email? 

Please post the screenshot of the error message on this thread for reference.

Send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also the affected e-mail address. We will raise this to our postmater for investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Jebb wrote:

ATTN Moderator. I have been disconnected from my email for 5 days. Only to be told that no emails came thru over that period and if they did the sender would have got a undelivered return email. This is not correct as I have been sending test emails from my work had no non delivery emails. So 5 days of emails from my primary address have been lost. This is unacceptable TPG. I would like action on this from a manager please.

Jebb
Level 2

I have PM'ed you. Good Luck!