5G Home Braodband

judithkaelin
Level 2

Am only on day 5 of my trial between 5G Home Broadband and NBN.  At first the Broadband was brilliant with super fast speeds and no dramas at all.  However in the last two days modem shows only 1 or 2 orange lights meaning it is only connected to 4g at speeds  of 16 down and 0.8 up.  Definitely not great so seriously considering going back to the NBN - not happy at all.  Took a few hours to change everything over to the new modem when I was told that it would be very easy and seamless to change over to the new modem - not looking forward to having to change everything back but if this is the speed available after only a few days of being on this new thing then what is it going to be like in a week or a month.  I work from home so definitely I need a realiable fast internet.  Not happy

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi @judithkaelin

We can definitely understand your speed requirement specially that you work at home. Our tech team can contact you to troubleshoot your 5G Home Broadband connection to determine as to what is causing the speed issue. Feel free to PM us with your TPG customer ID along with your preferred callback number and time. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Angeli

Thanks for writing back. An immediate callback has been arranged with our tech team. You should hear from them within an hour. Cheers!