TPG Community

Get online support

5G Sagemcom 5866T Modem Dropping Signal

Con_Ryan11
Level 2
Recently though out the day. My modem will drop signal. The green signal strength lights will disappear, turn orange or drop to two orange lights.

I thought maybe the modem needed an update. Tried to log on to the modem through the modem dashboard but was unsuccessful.

Anybody got any advice please? Is it an issue with the modem itself?
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Con_Ryan11 

Let us help check what causing dropouts with the 5G home broadband service. Could you shoot us a PM with your details? Also, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Recently though out the day. My modem will drop signal. The green signal strength lights will disappear, turn orange or drop to two orange lights.

I thought maybe the modem needed an update. Tried to log on to the modem through the modem dashboard but was unsuccessful.

Anybody got any advice please? Is it an issue with the modem itself?

tarafoster
Level 2

It is possible that the issue is with the modem itself or with the signal from your internet service provider. You may want to try resetting the modem or contacting your ISP for assistance. It is also possible that the modem needs to be updated, but you may need to contact your ISP for help with that as well.