5G home Broadband

SOLVED Go to solution
jason88888
Level 3

I just joined TPG 5G home Broadband in two weeks. Yesterday suddenly down. Called support and check everything, looks modem is ok. already passed 24hours, no any answer. Some time NBN drop, but next day the service will be back. But 5G is take too long. NBN have website to check service outage, but can't find where to check 5G.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @jason88888

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation.

Kindly send me a PM with your TPG account details to make sure that we are looking at the correct one.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

jason88888
Level 3

5G is back, all good.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @jason88888

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation.

Kindly send me a PM with your TPG account details to make sure that we are looking at the correct one.

BasilDV

jason88888
Level 3

5G is back, all good.

BasilDV

Great! Thank you for the update.

Have a good day!

jason88888
Level 3

This happen again. Looks like every Friday night, this happen

jason88888
Level 3

Looks like the tower singal is not strong enough. Area is Vermont South 3133

Shane

We appreciate the additional details. We will chase this with our Engineering Team and request urgent feedback tomorrow.

This happen again. Looks like every Friday night, this happen

Looks like the tower singal is not strong enough. Area is Vermont South 3133

jason88888
Level 3

I think if call "TPG weekday Internet" is better as no one work on weekend (Level 1 support work on weekend, but can't solve Tower issue, alway say, I will try my best and nothing happen). Engineering Team and technician only working on weekday, no one work at night. Always internet cut off on Friday 8PM and come back on Sunday 8PM, looks like. If TPG care customer should pay Engineering Team and technician work on weekend and night and can fix customer issue 24hous, specially weekend. Also special issue on signal tower. You can't leave the tower issue over night.

Shane

We note that one of our engineers reached out to you earlier today and provided an update. We will keep an eye on this situation to ensure that new information will be relayed as soon as it becomes available.

I think if call "TPG weekday Internet" is better as no one work on weekend (Level 1 support work on weekend, but can't solve Tower issue, alway say, I will try my best and nothing happen). Engineering Team and technician only working on weekday, no one work at night. Always internet cut off on Friday 8PM and come back on Sunday 8PM, looks like. If TPG care customer should pay Engineering Team and technician work on weekend and night and can fix customer issue 24hous, specially weekend. Also special issue on signal tower. You can't leave the tower issue over night.