5G works somwetimes

grahamsayers
Level 3

Again 5G is not working on the unit 15 FEET from the moden. The unit that's 1 foot from the modem works.

Had this peoblem since connected in November 2022. I have been with TPG since about 2006 (17 years) and in that time (prior to November) I have had maybe 2 problems. Since November it is every other day. I have done everything suggested by the notg so competent staff on the phone and it still does not work. The only thing that has not been done is a replacement modem. I have fibre to house and it still does not work.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @grahamsayers ,

Let us help what causing issues with the 5Ghz wireless network and fix this. May we confirm if you also experience similar issues when devices are connected to 2.4Ghz? Also, could you send us a PM with your details to proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

5G works somwetimes

Again 5G is not working on the unit 15 FEET from the moden. The unit that's 1 foot from the modem works.

Had this peoblem since connected in November 2022. I have been with TPG since about 2006 (17 years) and in that time (prior to November) I have had maybe 2 problems. Since November it is every other day. I have done everything suggested by the notg so competent staff on the phone and it still does not work. The only thing that has not been done is a replacement modem. I have fibre to house and it still does not work.