TPG Community

Get online support

5g home broadband dropputs

tommytanzil27
Level 2
I just signed up with TPG for its 5g home broadband. The speed is great, when it is working. However, with 3 days since I activated the service, it has been dropping out randomly with average of 2-3x a day. So with 3 days, I have experienced it dropping out for 7-8 times.

I have called the tech support yesterday, did the troubleshoot, had done one thing which is making sure the WAN/LAN port is not connected with anything. But today I have already got another 2 drops. So that was the cause of the issue itself.

I am on 1 month trial, so if this keeps happening every day, I will cancel the plan for sure. Cannot accept unstable internet nowadays.

Please kindly help to resolve the issue.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @tommytanzil27 ,

Let us see what we can do to make the internet more stable as you have perform troubleshooting with our technical team, flick me a message with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I just signed up with TPG for its 5g home broadband. The speed is great, when it is working. However, with 3 days since I activated the service, it has been dropping out randomly with average of 2-3x a day. So with 3 days, I have experienced it dropping out for 7-8 times.

I have called the tech support yesterday, did the troubleshoot, had done one thing which is making sure the WAN/LAN port is not connected with anything. But today I have already got another 2 drops. So that was the cause of the issue itself.

I am on 1 month trial, so if this keeps happening every day, I will cancel the plan for sure. Cannot accept unstable internet nowadays.

Please kindly help to resolve the issue.