TPG Community

Get online support

5g wireless broadband slow as **

annie1003
Level 2

I had used this wireless broadband for over half a year now, and the internet dropout is so frequent that I am starting to get annoyed.

There are only two people in my home using this broadband but is always slow as **, the ping is always 999 and I can't even load a page, and I am paying for the '5g' speed every month and only getting this service. This is unacceptable and stop saying that you will find someone to check and never reply again. Come and fix the ** problem.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @annie1003 ,

Let us help understand what causing issues the latency and speed issues of the service. Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I had used this wireless broadband for over half a year now, and the internet dropout is so frequent that I am starting to get annoyed.

There are only two people in my home using this broadband but is always slow as **, the ping is always 999 and I can't even load a page, and I am paying for the '5g' speed every month and only getting this service. This is unacceptable and stop saying that you will find someone to check and never reply again. Come and fix the ** problem.