TPG Community

Get online support

AC1200 modem does random restarts constantly

adamthaggard
Level 2
Hey there just looking for some help into an issue I have recently had with in the last two weeks with the AC1200 modem constantly randomly restarting. Has become increasingly worse over the past few days.
I have moved the modem to different areas of the house assuming that was a potential issue. I have always used CAT6 rated ethernet cords. The modem is a TPG supplied TP-LINK Archer C1200.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @adamthaggard ,

Thanks for raising this to us. Based on your given information, the dropout could be the cause of a line fault or its a hardware issue. Send us your account details so we can proceed with an initial test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@adamthaggard wrote:
Hey there just looking for some help into an issue I have recently had with in the last two weeks with the AC1200 modem constantly randomly restarting. Has become increasingly worse over the past few days.
I have moved the modem to different areas of the house assuming that was a potential issue. I have always used CAT6 rated ethernet cords. The modem is a TPG supplied TP-LINK Archer C1200.