TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL connection keeps dropping out

brendanchu1
Level 2
Hi,

We have been experiencing a very poor ADSL connection since Thurs 07th May and it keeps getting worse. The connection keeps dropping in and out. I have tried all trouble shooting steps including using ethernet cable. The WLAN light is constantly flickering or completely gone.

It's very frustrating as it's very crucial for us at the moment with teaching and learning from home.

Can you please advise if there are any connection issues or what further I can do to resolve this issue?
3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi brendanchu1 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

chrindael
Level 2

I'm having the same problem, which has been growing worse over the past couple of months. I would like to know if anything can be done so we can receive the service we are paying for.

Regards,

Chris

BasilDV

Hi @chrindael

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV