ADSL not connecting

SOLVED Go to solution
danbyrne
Level 2
Hi, I have been with TPG on ADSL here for 3 years with almost no issues over that time.
Yesterday just before lunch I lost ADSL connection and the line has not gained sync since then. I have not been able to get in direct contact with support, phone is obviously not accepted right now, the live chat has always been full/busy, and yes I downloaded the new TPG app and logged a fault, but there has been no reply.

Is there anyone from support on this forum that can help me?
I can understand there are impacts from COVID19, as most businesses are having, but I never thought I would see TPG in this position. Frustratingly, I'm less than 2 months away from being able to apply for NBN, so have very few options right now - luckily I do have internet via my phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards