TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2 Connection keeps dropping out

silverbluesky
Level 2

Hi,

My adsl2+ connection keeps dropping out (every 2 - 5 mins). This has been happening for the last 7 days or so. When I am able to connect intermittently for a short period of time, it is extremely slow.  It was working absolutely fine prior to that.

I ran the isolation test and have had the same issue. 

I am using ASUS DSLAC68U Model. No flashing lights indicating issues. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @silverbluesky

Welcome to Community! 

We're sorry to learn that you are experiencing difficulties with the service. Based on the account located using your Community details, the issue has now been escalated to our Engineering Team. 

A field technician has already been requested to check on your service. We'll be sure to closely monitor the progress of the case and provide updates where possible.

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you. 

Ahra_G

Hello @silverbluesky,

We are trying to book an appointment for you since a contractor will be the one to check on the issue. May we know what is the most convenient time for you to receive a call? 

There is a proposed appointment on 20 FEB 2019 between 8AM-12PM. Kindly let us know whether you are available on this date or if you have another preferred date so we can inform our Engineering Team. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

We've seen your SMS, @silverbluesky

I'll inform our Engineering Team to contact you tomorrow between 10AM - 11AM VIC. Should you have another preferred time or has further queries, feel free to let us know here or may reply again directly to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team. 

Cheers!