TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ dropping out for almost 6 months

Droppingout
Level 2

Hi,

For almost 6 months now my ADSL+ connection constantly dropped out. I had 4 TPG techs visits to check the problem and mutiple techs from Telstra as well.

The connection always drop out in the day time up until roughly 10pm. At night connections are more stable. 

Sometimes, there is no connection at all from 12pm onwards until 5pm. 

What I notice is it tends to happen in bright clear day. Rainy days seem to make the connection stable for example last week when I had 3 days of solid connection. 

This week, the dropped out starts again. Please can someone find out what is happening?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Droppingout,

Thanks for raising this with us.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test, but was not able to detect any issues on the copper network.

It is really odd that the issue only exists every noon. We'll arrange a call from our Tech team between 12PM - 1PM today to look into it further. We'll be using the contact details on the account.

If you have any preferred time and best number to be contacted, please shoot me a PM.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Mc_Gerald

Hi, hope you're doing well. Just doing a follow-up regarding the connectivity issues raised last Wednesday. I've managed to check the latest update on your escalated case and it shows here that our Engineering team is trying to schedule a tech visit. 

Based on the investigation, our Engineering team cannot find any external line fault that can affect the stability of your service so we have requested for a TPG communications technician to attend to the service difficulty and do an on-site testing on 21/October/18 between 12:00PM - 5:00PM. Your attendance is required. 

Please confirm your availability and reply to the SMS sent by our Engineering team for appointment confirmation. Thanks for allowing us to assist! Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need further help. -Mc