TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2 keeps dropping off at night

SOLVED Go to solution
Nikkiscott92
Level 2
I'm currently having the same issue.
Moved my broadband to our new address and cuts out everynight without fail for the week its ber
Connected. Getting pretty frustrating.
Shane

Hi @Nikkiscott92,

Welcome to the community!

On which device(s) you experience the dropouts on your connection?

We tried to use your community details to pull up your account but it shows 2 different accounts.

Feel free to PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file)

In case you need a reference:

How to send a PM.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Nikkiscott92,

Thanks for sending me your details.

The Username and Customer ID you provided shows 2 different account. To ensure we're testing the correct details. Please PM me the correct address on file together with your best contact number and preferred time and we'll have one of our Technicians call you for further testing.

Regards,

Erika

Hi @Nikkiscott92

Thanks for your sending your details via PM. 

I've completed series of tests and has identified a possible issue with the physical line. 

I've escalated this now to our Engineering for further assessment and they will be providing you updates via SMS or phone call within the next 24hrs. 

We'll keep a close eye on your case and will also provide you updates once available. 

Cheers! 

Erika

Hi @Nikkiscott92

I can see that a Telstra technician has been sent out earlier today and they've detected an issue with the physical line.

Due to the complexity of the issue, we would need to arrange for another Telstra Field technician to complete the work. 

I've requested for another call to be made tomorrow, 02 Feb between 11am - 12pm one of our Engineers to arrange this for you. 

If you have a preferred contact time for the call tomorrow, please let us know so that we can reschedule this for you. 

Cheers!