TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ speed dropped 2 days ago

SOLVED Go to solution
Erika

Hi @mark_wells

I've notified our Engineering team regarding the status of your internet service. 

They'll be in touch with you once they have additional information regarding this case. 

Ahra_G

Hi mark_wells

Hope this mesage finds you well. 

The assigned Engineer has notified us requesting for your availability as they would need to discuss the lodged fault. Basing on this thread, your availability is after 5PM (weekdays) and afternoon during the weekend. 

Should you have other preferred time to be contacted, feel free to let us know. 

Cheers! 

Thea

Hi mark_wells, hope you're doing fine today! 

I understand that our Engineering team was able to get in touch with you yesterday and discussed the concern raised. 

I can see that a TPG Technician has been arranged to come out this Friday, 10th of August between 1PM - 5PM to further check the lines. Rest assured that once the job order is completed and the technical report has been submitted, the assigned Engineer on your account will get back to you immediately. 

Kind regards,

mark_wells
Level 3

@Thea wrote:

I can see that a TPG Technician has been arranged to come out this Friday, 10th of August between 1PM - 5PM to further check the lines.

Technician has now visited and gave some advice to me on cabling and the internal socket. All tests passed, and connection speed was 'within expected limits'. I will talk to the body corporate about replacing the old wiring from the MDF as the building and the phone wiring is over 40 years old. My issue can be closed. Thanks.

Mark Wells

Shane

We are glad to know that @mark_wells,

In case you will have queries in the future do not hesitate to create another thread here in our community.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Have a lovely day! 😊