TPG Community

Get online support

Absolutely useless service

Philisha29
Level 2

I have recently moved homes.. I was told that my Internet will be running by the 14th December 2018, I took time of work to accommodate TPG. I was then told that the date booked was 20th of December I fought like crazy but no one was there to help. I eventually had to take time of work again only to get a call at 11.20am that the Telstra tech is running two hours late and I have to wait for him to call me when he is ready. This is dam pathetic services  I have been with TPG for 3 years and to get this crap is unacceptable.. What a waste of time as a big company to mess people around. I have called over 20times to get this sorted. You guys are thieves . Take our money and do as you please or fix problems at your time and that is pathetic..i will not wait any longer and definitely taking this further. 

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We successfully installed thousands of ADSL2+ services every week and we're sorry to know that this was not your experience, @Philisha29

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that this has been raised to our Provisioning Team.

We have made a follow up and advised the case manager to contact you before 2PM NSW Time to discuss the status of the case.

We have also escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.