TPG Community

Get online support

Address Filtering in Post Office

gjskerritt
Level 2

I have read the guide for Address Filtering and it doesn't provide an answer to my question.

I have some email addresses in my “Allowed Email Addresses” under Mail Filter Settings – Address Filtering.  I want to remove some of these but there doesn’t appear to be a way of doing that. Can you advise how to do that please?

Geoff

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @gjskerritt

There should be a delete or remove option aside from the Add option.

Could you shoot me a PM with the screenshot of the filtering setting for us to check?

BasilDV

gjskerritt
Level 2

Hi BasilDV,

Thanks for the reply.  I can’t see a “Delete” button. I hope you can read the important bits.  I tried to grey out the email addresses.

Cheers

gjskerritt

BasilDV

Hi @gjskerritt

We checked it on our end and there's a delete button on the right hand side.

Can't you see this option on your end? The scanned picture is not that clear for us to see.

You may send the screenshot via Private message for us to see it clearly without the risk of exposing the email addresses.

BasilDV

gjskerritt
Level 2

Hi BasilDV,

I wasn't sure what you meant by a private message.  I accepted your email address in my inbox is not monitored. However I did send a reply to that address because I didn't know what else to do.

Cheers

gjskerritt

BasilDV

Hi @gjskerritt 

You may check this article that will guide you on how to send a private message.

BasilDV