TPG Community

Get online support

Adsl v slow after 5 min TPG ticket # 10778052

SOLVED Go to solution
Alec
Level 2
Hi,
What is the usual ETA with the tickets? The issue was first raised on Sunday but the support person was unable to help and suggested to email Tech Ops with tracert details which I did later on the day. Got the text below yesterday morning but I was not contacted by Tech Ops. Just need to know how long it usually takes.

TPG ticket #10778052. If you need to contact us for the duration of this ticket you may email us at techops@tpg.com.au or reply to this SMS

Here are some details on the issue itself. My normal adsl dl speed is about 10. However on Sunday it dropped to 0.1 or like and most time I could not even get to the website to check the speed. At the same time ping is well below 100.
Called tpg support and the guy tried resetting the line, i have tried resetting modem and reconf it from scratch, tried another modem- with the same no result.. I noticed also that when i power on the modem the speed is good for couple of minutes but then drops. At the moment it is a bit better at about 2mbps on avg but still not good enough for VPN connection which i need.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter