TPG Community

Get online support

Adsl2+ can connect but not authenticating

scloh1
Level 2

Hi, user name is: XXXXXX

Since around 5pm Mon. 29th July, there is no internet. Wifi to the modem router (netgear dg834gv v2) works but the red led is lit when it should be green. I can log into the router and it shows a link speed of 15000rx, 1000tx which is normal, but it is in disconnect state and won't reconnect. Have done isolation test, checked all parameter settings (pppoe llc etc.) rebooted modem, have updated password on tpg site and am able to log into site (FAQ says password doesn't matter anyway), no billing issues. I can't figure out what's wrong. Please help. Family members need to log on. If my adsl password is not the same as my tpg website password, please email the password to my email linked to my account (not this forum one). If the problem is something else, please email me and let me know. I am in a work training course and will not be able to answer calls.
-Simon

1 REPLY 1
Ed_C

Hi Simon,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have since edited your post to protect your account.

As for your concern, we had a look at your connection and it appears to be stable as of this writing. Please try to go online and confirm the status of your internet service.

Thank you.