Again NBN Dropped

devaparrys
Level 2

Hi There,

*****NOT AGAIN*****

I really regret for having NBN at my house.

I am extremly sorry to say this that I am totally sick and tired of your NBN service. Since April 2020, NBN is not at all stable in my house. Please check my case history, I have been complaining to you guys almost every fortnight. After complaining, techinician will come home and fix it. Then it works for couple of weeks and then again it will stop working.

And again the same thing happened. I really don't know what to say.

This time since yesterday 3 pm my NBN stopped working and till not restored. I have clearly mentioned in my earlier complaints that I am primarily working from home and internet is a must.

Can you please look into my issue urgently and provide me a permanet solution please?

I will be happy if this is my last complaint to your company. Next time if it occurs, I don't  have any other choice rather than switching to other providers.

Thanks
Senthil

1 REPLY 1
peter_k

Sorry to hear you are having continued issues.

Your issues will either be a Modem issue, Houehold cabling, or in the NBN Network.

When faults are Intermittent they can be very difficult to find. Moving providers will not change the issue.

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter