TPG Community

Get online support

An NBN Technician did not turn up to fix the nbn box TWICE

Jmk22
Level 2

Hi all,

We have been living without the internet for a week. We had a storm, and it seems like it caused some damage to our NBN box. We made an appointment and were told to stay at home from 1 pm-5 pm, which my partner had to take half a day of work. However, no one turned up, and we did not get any phone call or message.

So, we had to book the appointment again, and the landline support had no clues why the tech team did not show. Again the same story, we were told for the second time to wait between 1 pm-5 pm, took a day off... no one showed up, and there is no contact after that. We are leaving for a work trip next week, and we cannot ask someone to come to our house waiting for a technician that may not turn up again.

I wonder is there anything we can do apart from booking the "third" appointment and take a risk that no one will turn up again. 

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Jmk22, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community