TPG Community

Get online support

Another 'NBN Dropout' post

caingalea82
Level 2
Hello to everyone out there in the community,

The reason that has brought me here is nothing new to anybody already in the community and has likely been said a thousand times over... My Internet keeps dropping out!!
I mean, it's persistently, consistently and frustratingly dropping out.

Like many others, I rely on a stable internet connection to effectively do my work from home and when I am experiencing a couple dropouts every day, it's to much.

I had the same issue on ADSL2+ and was hoping it would become a thing of the past once NBN was installed, but somehow it seems the issue might not have anything to do with the physical service as the dropouts have continued through.

I simply don't know what to do about it or who to go to. Any advice or support from others would be really appreciated.

*Dropouts occur randomly, lasting anywhere from a minute to an hour
*Using D-Link Tipan router
*NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (NBN HFC)
*Address: St Albans, 3021
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @caingalea82,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're sorry to know that your connection is unstable and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community